The Bible Society of Kenya is a non-sectarian, non-denominational organization that serves all Christian Churches, Christian Church Organizations and Christian individuals by providing them with the Word of God. Our mandate is to share the Good News of Jesus Christ by Translating, Producing, Distributing and encouraging the use of Holy Scriptures.
To effectively serve our mandate and to ensure the consistent delivery of quality programs, we are looking for mature, dynamic and self-motivated individuals to fill the following positions:
INFORMATION COMMUNICATION AND TECHNOLOGY (ICT) OFFICER
Reporting to the Senior Manager ICT, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the Society has an effective, reliable, state of the art ICT system, applications and support services that effectively and efficiently support the Society’s business activities at all times while ensuring that BSK leverages on ICT innovation for greater growth.
• Provide data security for all BSK data
• Ensure all BSK operations are well equipped with the right hardware and software infrastructure
• Recommend and oversee equipment purchase, maintenance and use
• Provide means of communication for all staff through corporate email and internet connectivity.
• Provide access to BSK databases in real time by ensuring database and network availability
• Provide design for BSK website.
• Provide efficient and effective user support
• Manage contracts of external suppliers of information and communication technology equipment or services required.
• BSc in Information Sciences IT, ICT or related field.
• Has knowledge of Microsoft dynamics AX as a functional user or a developer
• Has Microsoft Certification
• At least 3 years’ working experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• In-depth understanding of computer packages and windows operating systems
• Excellent customer service skills
• Christian of good standing in their church
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for marketing, sales and distribution of the Society’s Scriptures and other products to existing and prospective customers in order to provide continuous availability of Bibles and Bible Society products to the public.
• Ensure all collected payments are receipted.
• Ensure that all customers are accorded customer service that is responsive and meets their needs and expectations.
• Support the implementation of the various BSK programmes
• Responsible for field imp rest.
• Responsible for debt collection from customers.
• Responsible for timely and accurate banking of sales payments.
• Perform any other duty as assigned by the General Secretary /CEO or any other authorized official of Bible Society of Kenya
• A diploma in Sales and Marketing
• 3 years of experience
• A valid driving license
If your background, experience, competence match the qualifications, please send your application, a detailed C.V, your current remuneration, testimonials, and give full contact details of 3 referees including day time telephone number to: E-mail: email@example.com
To be reached not later than 30th April 2019.