The ABLI programme was developed out of a realization that there was a need for creation of Youth programs, conferences and seminars that address current issues affecting the Youth. The ABLI programme focuses on developing youth as leaders with integrity to pass these Biblical leadership values to the generations that follow.
The programme aims at developing youth as leaders of today through molding them to be responsible leaders who are value driven and sufficiently equipped to make change in their communities. The focus audience for ABLI are youth from age 20-35.
The course takes 6 months and the following topics are covered:
- Self-awareness – Understanding the self from a biblical point of view, personality tests and storytelling are incorporated
- Leadership skills – we tackle 7-habits of highly effective people and biblical leadership, leaders of the bible
- Public speaking/ debate and personal branding
- Good governance and ethics: The history of Kenya + Constitution and Constitutionalism + Cohesion
- Livelihoods / Entrepreneurship
- Wellness – Mental wellness and physical wellness/etiquette – This module shall be transfused in other sessions to ensure full coverage
- Community Service – Each cohort will undertake community service independently